Friday, August 14, 2009
I havent been reading, I havent been writing. I have sold my soul and committed myself to doing what I've been told to do because that's what everyone is doing.
I dont wanna listen, I dont wanna talk. I cant stand talking to people knowing they arent going to listen.
I'm not in the goddamn army but I feel like a soldier. I dont want to fight in this meaningless war, I just want to go home.
We agreed to fight this war but I find myself at the frontlines with no one beside me. Now what am I fighting even for? Is it even worth it?
I havent smiled or laughed in a long time. Your pain and troubles have been clouding my skies. And it's been gloomy way overdue.
If it isnt going to rain or shine, I will make my break. I will not die trapped here with you.
.
.shan. [2:05 AM]