Today I remembered something about us. I was just thinking about being in front of a big crowd and contesting against others for support. Somehow it brought me back to J1 where we were both called up to the front for run for house captainship. I thought it was a pretty awkward situation because you were my friend and I wouldnt want to compete with you. So I gave a lousy introduction because I dont mind letting you have it (if you want it and not that I think you're not competent enough to fight for it).
Funny thing was that I dont know how I still manage to win the majority. I felt bad about it but it's not something I planned on doing. The whole thing was so silly anyway. I probably spared you from all that torture and responsibility of working for that loser house.
I miss you. But I guess it's no use since you're not there anymore.