One fine day, I heard that my trusted goodfriend is having an affair with the significant love of my life. It's like a blow to the stomach plus someone slamming your head against the wall a few more time. I'm entitled to my shock and upset, arent I? After all she knew how I felt about her all these years. It's just like I'd never screw her ex bf because I knew how hard she tried to get over him. Oh no wait, all of a sudden I did. I'm sorry, things just happened.
Ok shit happens, things happen. I mean I'd love to know how it's like to cheat on somebody or have a one-night stand and all but they just havent happened to me. Right, now you tell me you feel guilty about it and to be optimistic, I believe you didnt mean it and admitting your affair is one step toward redemption. And because I love you, I am willing to take a step back and not condemn you with betrayal; you mean so much more to me now than that someone from the past and i'm not ready to let this ruin us for good. It's just not worth it.
I think it's what you do now that matters. I dont wish to be involved yet I want to save you but I cant. I have tried my best to ease your guilt, if you still feel it then maybe you knew all along that the whole thing is just.. wrong.